Tuesday 16 June 2015

FunKids Radio Review- Fun for kids of all ages!


FunKids Radio Review- Fun for kids of all ages!     

I have been asked to tune in to FunKids Radio and report back on what I thought, so here goes...

Dad found the station for me on Friday evening and the first song that came was 'Let It Go'-as you can imagine my little sister Lottie was thrilled. Fortunately for me all the songs that came on after that were ones that I liked and were not from Princess films! I listened to FunKids radio several times over the next few days and am pleased to say that with the exception of 'Let It Go' I liked all the songs I heard.

On Sunday night we listened to the story of The War through the Eyes of a London Child- it was really interesting and gave me lots of questions to ask. The whole family enjoyed listening to the story and will be listening out for the rest of the series.

I also heard adverts for magazine reviews which I think is a great idea to help you know what magazines you might like to buy.

They do lots of competitions too which I liked the sound of.

FunKids Radio have a great website https://www.funkidslive.com/ which has lots of activities including a book club, learning Polish and learning about Chemistry.

I really liked FunKids Radio and will definitely be listening again.

A word from Mum...

We enjoyed listening to FunKids with Luke, the presenters were entertaining and enthusiastic without being excessive and irritating. There were plenty of educational aspects as well as lots of fun for the listener. 

The music was nicely varied- and unlike some radio stations it didn't feel like you heard the same three songs every time you turned it on!

For more information visit FunKids website on https://www.funkidslive.com/ 

Follow them on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/funkidsradio 

Fun Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment