Friday 19 June 2015

It's the Weekend!

It's the Weekend!

I am so glad it's Friday. It has been a really busy week and I am looking forward to a good rest.
This weekend I plan to chill out with a good book and have plenty to choose from- I have two Timmy Failure books, The Parent Agency by David Baddiel and also a manuscript from LoveReading4Kids all of which I will be reviewing on here soon- we also have a competition coming up to win both a copy of the new Timmy Failure book and a copy of The Parent Agency so keep an eye out for those.

I am also looking forward to our school fair this weekend- they normally have lots of fun games and plenty of sweets to win!

We are also hoping to go and pick up our new car this weekend and I can't wait to be able to get out and about again.

Finally I am looking forward to Father's Day when we will give Dad our home made gifts as well as the shop brought ones and cook him something yummy for breakfast. If anyone has any other good ideas of how they are going to spoil their Dad I would love to hear them.

My favourite reading spot... sadly this is on holiday though
so I won't be curling up here this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment