Sunday 24 January 2016

Birthday Party Fun!

Birthday Party Fun!

I was so excited to have my birthday party celebrations this weekend.

I had a fantastic time with 11 of my friends at an outdoor laser party centre. We played loads of different games, got really muddy, and tried out different types of laser guns and planted a pretend bomb. 

The man who ran the laser tag and led the party used to be in the Army and he taught us lots of extra stuff including how to get a knife off someone if they were trying to attack you- he said we had to practice with bananas though if we tried it at home!

When we got back to base camp he cooked us all up hot dogs and let us see the different guns they use for the adult Airsoft games- I think my Dad would like to try that.

We all had treats and cakes and then went outside for another play before it was time to give out party bags and go home. I think this was one of my favourite parties ever, I loved the spy party I had last year but this was so much fun running around in the outdoors. None of my friends had ever done this ever so they were excited too and all really enjoyed themselves.

As a birthday treat for my readers I have one party bag to give away to you filled with fab treats including-

A Star Wars notebook
Star Wars pen
A Mini star wars toys or bracelet making kit (depending on your choice)
An adult colouring book
A pack of colouring pencils
Sadly no birthday cake but plenty of SWEETS!

You can enter to win over on our Facebook page here

Winner will be chosen at random after competition closes on Tuesday at 7pm. 

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment