Tuesday 6 September 2016

The End of The Summer Holidays

The End of The Summer Holidays


I can't believe it's the end of the Summer Holidays and that we are back to school tomorrow. I am looking forward to getting back to seeing my friends and starting all my clubs again but I am a bit nervous about having a new teacher and doing harder work- especially as last year's spellings were very tricky.

I had great fun over the Summer though. I especially enjoyed our holiday to France and plan to write about some of our favourite places to visit in the area and I loved Sportfest again. I really liked doing a couple of days of multisport activities and was surprised by how much I enjoyed and learnt at my first aid course.

The only thing I had on my list that I really wanted to do but we haven't managed was to go to the seaside. We hoped we would be able to do this in France but it was over 38C and just too hot to take my baby brother so we will have to try and visit one in England before it gets too cold.

Now we are thinking about going back to school we will have a lot less time for doing things at home but over the next term I would like to carry on doing lots of sport- I can't wait until hockey starts at the weekend, keep reading lots of books- I have really liked getting different fact books out from the library and have become very interested in learning about World War Two and I would like to try and be better at getting on with my homework and reading as soon as I get it so I don't have to worry about it at the last minute... we'll see though!


Image result for back to school free images





No comments:

Post a Comment